The Lord Is My Keeper: A Song of Degrees

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills,

from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh even from the LORD,

whom hath made heav'n and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved:

he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, he that keepeth Israel

shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is thy keeper:

the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day,

nor the moon by night.
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil:

he shall preserve thy soul.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in

from this time forth, and even for evermore.
-Psalms 121 (KJV)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice. I love the Psalms, especially read in the King James version of English. When I read the Psalms, I replace the "you", "thee" and "thou" with my name...kinda personalizes it for me.

Popular posts from this blog

There is a Meadow in My Perfect World

Lucy In the Sky with Diamonds